This is what we offer you
We exist for our members.
- A strong platform to influence the shaping of policy together with industry colleagues.
- A place in a forum that is the member companies’ face towards media, authorities and society.
- Telephone and Internet service for fast, professional help. As a member you can call or mail us and ask about anything from labelling of chemical products to the latest legislation in the field.
- Legal assistance in court cases.
- Free advice in the fields of labour law, the application of collective agreements, working hours, skills development, wage/salary formation, the work environment, employee contracts, pension and insurance matters, equal opportunities, discrimination, etc.
- Member pages on the website www.ikem.se, including everything from templates for employment contracts to current news regarding labour law and other employer-related areas.
- Possibility to choose from some 40 courses, programmes or seminars a year in, for example, legislation and agreements, wage/salary formation, wage/salary administration, labour law, Reach for trade and industry and Swedish chemicals legislation. Participation at cost price.
- Opportunities to participate in regional co-operative groups, where company representatives meet with IKEM representatives to discuss topical subjects.
- Access to our competence in company-adapted assignments. We can take on assignments on a consultancy basis if the company requires assistance introducing a new wage system, a new working environment policy or intends to chart its wages. We can also plan and implement customised courses and training programmes.
- Access to our own education materials for pre-schools and schools.